Have you been injured in a road traffic accident in the UK? If you have, you may be entitled to claim compensation. You can make a claim with Aticus Law if you were a driver, a passenger, a pedestrian, or cyclist involved in an accident that was not your fault. You may also be able to have Aticus Law make a claim for you if you are a relative of someone who died in an accident that was not their fault.
Claims can arise from accidents involving all manner of vehicles – including car, bus, lorry, motorcycle and bicycle. If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident and want to make an accident compensation claim, here are things you can do to speed up the process of obtaining your compensation:
- Get the name and address of the person whose fault it was
- Obtain their insurance details, including policy number and insurance company
- Note down their vehicle registration number
- Take down the names and addresses of any witnesses who saw or have information about the accident
- Take down the name of the police officer who attended the accident and any correspondence from them
- Draw a sketch plan of what happened